Things to Do in Ludington Michigan
Visitor Tips: There are some awesome things to do in Ludington, Michigan. Here are my top five favorites in my hometown.
1. Visit the House of Flavors for some fabulous ice cream! Get there early on summer nights because some nights there are lines around the block!
2. Visit the Ludington State Park. Although it is one of the hardest to get a camping spot in the state, there is a reason. It has miles of wonderful beaches, trails and fun!
3. Visit the beach. Some of the best beaches in Michigan are right here in Ludington. If you don't believe me, it is only because you haven't been here.
4. Rent a canoe or jet ski on Hamlin Lake. This is a great way to spend an afternoon. You can explore the lake, explore the dunes or stop at a park for a picnic.
5. Visit Scotty’s Restaurant. It is a Ludington classic that you can’t miss!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Michigan Things to Do Tips.
Popular Pages and Places: