Things to Do in Ann Arbor
(Walled Lake, MI, USA)
Visitor Suggestions for Things to Do in Ann Arbor:
- Go to the top of the bell tower (carillon) and hear the bells being played.
- For lunch/dinner, go to Zingerman's (more touristy) or somewhere off the beaten path. Anywhere on Main St. is great.
- Go to the Arboretum or the Butterfly Conservatory. If you have kids, the Hands-on Museum is great too.
- Tour the university, if you haven't before. There are guided tours as well, I believe.
- Check out the Ann Arbor District Library. They have artwork you can check out too, which is pretty cool (if you have a library card, you can even take some home with you!)
- Shopping - check out State St. and Main St.
- Check out the U of M Museum of Art (UMMA) - admission is free.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Michigan Things to Do Tips.
Popular Pages and Places: