Escanaba Michigan Fun
Visitor Tips: Escanaba, Michigan is full of ways to get outdoors and enjoy sun and water, but it also offers entertainment opportunities for adult visitors.
Here are my 8 favorite things to do in Escanaba:
1. Spend the day in Ludington Park. You can go swimming or get on the water by boat. Fishing is also a good pastime. When you get hungry, find a spot in the shade and roll out a blanket for a peaceful picnic. There are also festivals in the summertime that can complete your day trip to the park.
2. Escape to the casino and see how lucky you are. While there are many family-friendly things to do in Escanaba, Michigan, there is also a bit of fun to be had for the adults on your trip.
3. Camp out! There are some great campgrounds located in Escanaba so you can pull up the RV or toss up a tent or two and relax in the woods.
4. Visit the Escanaba Cross Country Bike Path on N. 30th Street. These paths take you out of the big city into a forest setting to enjoy the beauties of Escanaba by bike.
5. Hike the Pioneer Trail Park to see the exact landscape where Chippewa Indians once marched. You can see the Escanaba River while you hike as well as cultural landmarks.
6. Visit the Wells Sports Complex for open ice skating hours. Try out your twirl or give the kids their first ice skating experience in this fun but safe ice environment.
7. Set a golf tee time. There are some great golf courses located throughout the city.
8. Visit the bay. The mouth of Little Bay De Noc is located in Escanaba. You can visit the bay for a variety of beach and water explorations.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Michigan Things to Do Tips.
Popular Pages and Places: